A Fulton Company Ltd is committed to being an environmentally responsible company, and aims to lead the sector on sustainability.
We are committed to minimising our environmental impact, and to reducing the speed of climate change and resource depletion.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Electricity, Gas and Fuel use
- Consumption of electricity, gas and fuel should be measured on an on-going basis.
- Every effort should be made to reduce the amount of energy and fuel used when conducting activities.
- Preventing, recycling and reuse of all waste should be considered for each waste stream.
- Hazardous waste should only be handled by an appointed contractor with a license to do so.
- Consumption of water should be measured on an on-going basis.
- Every effort should be made to reduce the water consumed.
Products and raw materials
- Products should be designed for longevity, using sustainably sourced components whenever possible.
- Manufacturing processes should minimise environmental impact and comply with all relevant legislation.
- Efforts should be made to reduce the amount of packaging materials used.
- Where possible use recycled materials. If no recycled materials are available then use sustainably certified materials.